Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Die Vornehmen [edel] forum! Our current guild rank: 9, rating: 1439. Next upcoming event: Monthly Tournament: 31st March, 2012.

August Monthly Tournament 2011, Place 19

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
akka

August Monthly Tournament 2011, Place 19 Empty
PostSubject: August Monthly Tournament 2011, Place 19   August Monthly Tournament 2011, Place 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:09 pm

It's saturday evening, again. The edel scums are back with their full core and ready for everything and prepared for every situation.
LET THE MAT START!

On my conquest to gold, I have reinforcements such as:

Grand Theft Auto (demet) who cares too much.

The beastly Cyner who pays people to call him good.

Jaks The Penetrator who is the best player ingame

Eddi playing with 2 Snares. ??? Wtf? WHY YOU TAKE 2 SNARES? YOU NEVER SNARE ANYTHING!

Justin Bieber himself.

The quiet Jen who obv. doesnt like my Pick-Up-Line.

The fearless Alex who is back to Guild Wars.

40qps we got this month, such a nerd team!!!

Match 1: Two Thousand Eleven +15
We both play 3 Melee and meet at the stand. They stick the flag first, so with our double run we get ahead on flags. We pressure them hard, they pressure us hard. Our backline eats tons of dshots on recast. We just kill their dervishes and they have to fall back in their base.
We aftertime their prot and kill their knights. After 5 more min of defending their base, their dervishes are on 60 and they stop healing. We kill the lord.
GG!

Match 2: Killer Vs Zoulou -23
The match is over before 4 Mins. Our mainteam collapses straight after time (20 MORE SECS AND THEY WOULD HAVE DIED!!!!!!), we can't rezz up and they lord it. Emoness spreads over my team so I start drinking.
GG!

Match 3: Thermonuklearer Gildenkrieg -33
We spec for a spike and they play with a split mes. He clears our whole lordroom and pumps damage. Cuz of no groupheal and 1 flagging melee we can't push them. We start some splitting etc. I guess we confused them really hard, so they die and we can get a boost. Jaks The STUCKINATOR gets stucked by knights for 5min in their lordroom.
At the end they win on lorddmg.
GG!

My hangover is killing me now and I will continue with the report later. STAY TUNED!

Part 2: I still feel bad, but I can concentrate for some min now.

Match 4: Pandemic Disesase +16
Imperial. We play our very inovative 3 Dervishbuild I think. They play some ultra high defense 2 Melee Spike. We pressure them hard, our monks keep us alive and they die. They turtle some time in their base, but resign before 15min.
GG!

Jaks leaves us now to hit on some girls. He probs scored with the Pick- Up- Line: "I like the design of your trousers! Wanna make out?" For more questions pm Jaks Dominates. We are lucky HSR had not enough accounts and flawless replaces Jaks.

Match 5: Blablabla Underrated = eluv - 29
We decide to play with a split mes. They play a 3 Melee. The whole game they pressure us really hard and can score a kill from time to time. We don't wipe cos I run flags and our runner supports the main. Flawlesss can't achieve anything on split. He dies after time, we don't fall back and collapse.
They lord.
GG!

2/3 Stats so far, maybe we can top Dragons 2/4.

Match 6: Sky Bar +17
I can't remember cus I was slightly drunk then already. I guess we just killed them.
GG!

With 3/3 mat is over and edel didn't win goldcape again.
Atleast Dirt is a worth goldcape replacement for us.

I go out drinking, so I have a terrific hangover while I write this report.

(I'm sooo gangsta) Pz Out!
Back to top Go down
Jaks_Der_Anführer

Jaks_Der_Anführer

PostSubject: Re: August Monthly Tournament 2011, Place 19   August Monthly Tournament 2011, Place 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:04 pm

pooptrim I love you
Back to top Go down
JEN

JEN

PostSubject: Re: August Monthly Tournament 2011, Place 19   August Monthly Tournament 2011, Place 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:45 am

jaks the stuckinator Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Djemee Lee

Djemee Lee

PostSubject: Re: August Monthly Tournament 2011, Place 19   August Monthly Tournament 2011, Place 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:26 am

JEN wrote:
jaks the stuckinator Very Happy
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jaks_Der_Anführer

Jaks_Der_Anführer

PostSubject: Re: August Monthly Tournament 2011, Place 19   August Monthly Tournament 2011, Place 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:44 am

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August Monthly Tournament 2011, Place 19   August Monthly Tournament 2011, Place 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

August Monthly Tournament 2011, Place 19
Page 1 of 1